Welcome to Family Eye Health & Contact Lens Center of Lewsiton, ME
Family Eye and Health & Contact Lens Center is home to Dr. Reginald Mailhot, a board-certified optometrist who was the first optometrist in the state of Maine to treat glaucoma independently. Dr. Mailhot has assembled a team of friendly and professional staff to guide and care for you throughout your visit. Your health and comfort are our number one priority!
More About Dr. Mailhot
Dr. Mailhot is an optometrist in Lewiston, ME and is board certified by the American Board of Optometry. He received his Doctor of Optometry from the New England College of Optometry. Not only was he Maine’s first optometrist to independently treat glaucoma, Dr. Mailhot is currently serving on the glaucoma subcommittee of the State Board of Optometry.
The Family Eye and Health & Contact Lens Center offers a range of eye care services such as:
- Comprehensive eye examinations and vision screenings
- Custom contact lens fitting for the highest level of comfort
- High-quality and stylish eyeglasses
- Warranty on all glasses at no charge to you
- Pre and post-operative LASIK exams
- Emergency eye appointments for eye injuries, conjunctivitis, and other injuries to the eye
- Senior Citizens’ discount
Cost should not stand between you and quality care for your eyes. Family Eye Health & Contact Lens Center accepts a wide variety of payment types and will discuss financing options before your visit if requested. We accept:
- Check or credit/debit cards
- Care Credit
- Vision Insurance (insurances may require a copay. Call our office at 207-782-9501 for more info)
- Employee provided Flexible Spending Accounts (supplemental insurance savings plans which may also be referred to as a "cafeteria plan")
Additionally, check out our Incentive Programs for special offers.
We Take Care of Our Patients
The staff at the Family Eye Health & Contact Lens Center are constantly looking out for their patients. The Center offers added benefits such as:
- A free in-office trial for contact lenses
- Contact lens success is guaranteed
- The opportunity to earn big savings through their referral program, Share-The-Care
- Multiple pair price reductions
- One-time warranty comes standard for all eyeglasses
- OSHA approved prescription safety glasses at affordable prices
- Gift certificates are available
Make an Appointment to See the Best Optometrist in Lewiston ME Today
Dr. Mailhot and the staff at Family Eye Health and Contact Lens Center would love to meet with you and discuss any concerns you have about your vision and answer any questions you might have about treatment options. We will do our best to work with your schedule and we offer online new patient forms for your convenience in the new patient center area of our website.
Dr. Reginald Mailhot
Lewiston Optometrist | Family Eye Health & Contact Lens Center | 207-782-9501
220 Sabattus St
Lewiston, ME 04240